Both Garden Beach Villas have 4 bedrooms, 3 en-suite and one bathroom in the hallway. All bedrooms have A/C, ceiling fans and spacious mosquito nets.
Each villa is perfect for a large group of family or friends, and comfortably sleeps 8 – although another 2 mattresses with mosquito nets can be added if required.
The Villas features several common areas, including a large lounge with comfortable sofas and armchairs, and a small library.
The shady terrace has a beautiful dining table and chairs made out of local coconut wood, which is the heart of the Villa where delicious meals are served.
On arrival at Garden Beach Villa, you will meet your own private chefs Mati and Mcha. Excellent cooks with many years of hotel experience, they cook, bake and create the most deliciously fresh meals and treats!
Prior to your arrival at Garden Beach Villa, we will discuss your preferred meal plan and food preferences. Breakfast is included in your rate.
The Swedish manager is also a trained chef, so you’ll benefit from plenty of experience and knowledge about food… and of course all the delicious fresh produce that you find on this beautiful spice island!
The swimming pool is surrounded by a deck where you’ll find various loungers to enjoy the sun and a good book. Just a couple of steps from the pool you’ll find yourself straight on the beach!
- A manager staying on the property, who is there to assist you with daily planning, island excursions, emergencies, etc.
- Private chef & waiter– the chef & the manager will discuss your meal plans with you on arrival.
- Housekeeping to clean, make beds and to do laundry.
- Security 24/7.
- Private pool – 6 x 12 meters.
- 24 hour electricity supply, with back-up generator.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free bicycles available.
- Drinking water, fresh coconuts, tea and coffee included.